Kalau lah dapat this coffee table book ni kan best! Alangkah indahnya!
Category Archives: Books
1. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
2. PS. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
3. The Caged Virgin by Aayan Hirsi Ali
4. The First Person and Other Stories by Ali Smith
5. The Virgin Suicide by Jeffrey Eugenides
6. The God Of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
7. I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
8. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
9. The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler
10. The Buddha Of Surburbia
There you go.. these are like my all time favourite that I owned (only The Caged Virgin and The Jane Austen Book club I haven’t owned yet. I hope someone can give it to me as my early birthday gift 😉 ). I could read it more than once! But seriously, you should read The Caged Virgin it’s really open up my mind about muslim women in western country. Happy Reading!!
PS. This is MUST HAVE!! ( i wish someone will give me this as my early birthday present 😛 )